On the Internet, the contents are the key. The user has become accustomed to asking for information and to be given in a fairly quick manner. It is no longer useful to take your content without asking, because in addition the user has learned to discriminate. If it is invasive, rejection is received. The key is to make attractive content that attracts visitors.
What is inbound?
The target has changed and no longer tolerates intrusive techniques. Therefore, it is necessary to go from chasing to attracting.
The inbound marketing is a methodology that combines marketing and advertising techniques with a non-intrusive focus (its not about finding the clients where they does not expect us, but being where they wants us to be), in order to contact they in any part of the buying process, educate them, win their trust and meet their needs there when needed.
In itself, it is a customer-centric system that does not seek simply to know us or buy us once, but a relationship of trust and differentiation that makes him a loyal, satisfied customer who seeks us for all needs that our business can meet.
What tools does it use?
We use a wide range of tools for Online Marketing in a coordinated and proven way. These include:
- Attraction Techniques traffic, thinked for giving a natural way for customers to come to our site.
- Campaigns of email marketing, usefull to keep our leads (people with whom we have had contact) and customers abreast of our news.
- Lead nurturing, designed for people who have already shown interest in our products have un mind when deciding.
- Social media, for our clients to find us where they want us.
- SEO understood in an innovative manner, thinking as marketing specialists in a way called long-tail , which allow you to compete with much larger companies than yours.
- Many others, such as the use of educational content for the client, landing pages, creating interactive calls to action, using web experiments etc ...