If you are interested in doing business outside Andorra, we have branches in the following countries:
Among the advantages of investing in the US, highlights its skilled workforce, high competitiveness, high level of production, is considered the country with the strongest economic strength today and a great system of protection for foreign investors
- It is advisable to create The Corporation (Corp. or inc.) would correspond to an S.A.
- Does not require residence in the country
- It is possible to create it with a single partner
- No minimum share capital is required
- Privacy, members and managers are not listed in the state
- No state, personal, corporate or capital gains taxes, with laws being more favorable to foreigners
- There may be tax changes depending on the state where the Corporation is incorporated
Barcelona is a city with facilities to create a company as it does not require residence in the country or tax representative.
- 100% of the company can be yours without the need for a tax representative
- Minimum capital contribution € 3000 and open a current account in the name of the company
- It is best to make a Limited Liability Company (SL) as your risks are more controlled and your investments protected
- The SL can have the corporate purpose and activity you want
Switzerland is one of the most attractive countries in the world for a living, working, and running a business.
Sociedad Anónima (SL)
- For medium and large companies
- Minimum Share Capital of 1000,000 Swiss Francs (€ 72,700) and open a current account with a Swiss bank
- Most administrators must be resident in Switzerland
- Privacy and anonymity of members
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- For small and medium businesses
- The minimum share capital of 20,000 Swiss francs (€ 14,540)
- One of the administrators must be a resident of Switzerland
Plus Servei i Familia
A PSF tenim experiència en ajudar als estrangers a establir-se al Principat.
- La Economía mundial post CovidFebruary 22, 2021 - 11:37 am
- Las consultoras en Andorra doblan la cifra de expedientes de españoles, franceses y latinoamericanos por la Fiscalidad y el virusNovember 4, 2020 - 9:49 am
- Andorra closes tax agreements with the Netherlands, Belgium and HungarySeptember 17, 2020 - 2:45 pm
- According to the CRESSeptember 4, 2020 - 2:18 pm
Carrer Santa Anna, 9